Home Loan for Purchase, Quick and Easy.
At Roha housing we strongly believe that growth begins at home. Everyone has a dream to have his own home.
It is one of the primary desires a human being tries to fulfill in his working life. And yet, organising the entire amount to buy a home in a lump sum can be very difficult. That’s where Roha Housing home loans play a pivotal role. Our home loans allow our customers to buy their dream home and pay the amount over a long duration of time through Monthly Installments. In addition, we always strive to be:
Fast: Automated processes designed to save your valuable time effectively
Honest: A consistent transparency in all of our dealings
Simple: A straightforward and minimal approach to ensure that all the processes are not only smooth but easy for each and every customer to follow
Roha Housing’s Home Loans are tailor made as per the requirements of customers whether salaried or self-employed. Depending upon income levels a person can check his/her home loan eligibility limit online.
With Roha Housing you have another reason to be at comfort, because we believe just because you don’t make a lot of money does not mean you will not qualify for a loan. Quite the contrary, we at Roha Housing helps people like you find your type of home loan. Leave your worries to us and find a right home loan at Roha Housing.
The Home Loan EMI calculator will also help you find out what the EMI will be for the amount of loan you desire. With the construction market stable and prices going through a correction across the nation, now is the right time to buy your dream home and Roha Home Loans will make your dream a reality.
What’s more, you can avail a host of benefits such as
1) Lower EMI which makes your loan more affordable
2) Higher tenor up to 25 years
3) Minimal / No income papers
4) Higher Loan to Value
5) Attractive Top Up on your existing loan
6) Fast sanctioning of your loan in just 3 days
Who can apply?Know more
All it takes is a stable and steady income. Once that is in place, anyone can apply for Home Loan individually or jointly. All property owners should be co-applicants to the loan. In addition, close family members with income sources can also be taken as co-applicants for home loan.
- Main applicant should be more than 21 years of age at the time of applying the loan and less than 65 years at the time of loan maturity
- All applicants should be either income contributor or who are property co-owners
- Applicants should have a bank account
- Home Loan is based on applicant/s financial ability to service the loan along with suitability of collateral property for which home loan is taken
At Roha housing you can get a home loan between Rs. 5 lacs to Rs. 30 lacs.
Maximum repayment timeKnow more
Maximum loan tenor is 25 years.
Rate of InterestKnow more
The rate of Interest for offering loans ranges from 12% to 16%.
In the last quarter of Oct – Dec 2020 our interest rate has ranged between 13% to 15%, with a mean rate of 14.01%.
Documents RequiredKnow more
We at Roha Housing understand that customers in lower income group are unable to produce much income documents. Roha Housing being a specialist in assessment of lower income segment, works on advanced technology to assess this segment and thus takes minimum income papers as below:
- Duly Signed Application form
- KYC Documents of all Applicants
- Six Months Bank Statements
- Salary Slips, or Kachha Records of Business
- Copy of complete chain documents of the property (as applicable)
- Copy of Agreement to Sell (if executed)
- Copy of the Allotment Letter / Buyer Agreement(if applicable)
- Copy of Receipt/(s) of payment/(s) made to the seller/ developer (if applicable)
Schedule of charges (PDF)Know more
Repayment OptionKnow more
At Roha Housing we not only give end to end services on taking loan from us but also offer convenient solutions to our customers to pay their EMI. A dedicated Relationship Manager is always at service right from informing about the EMI due date to picking up the cheque from the customer’s doorstep if need arise. One can also make payment through Electronic Clearing Services (ECS) or Post-dated cheques (PDC) and National Automated Clearing House (NACH).