Balance Transfer and Top Up, Simplified.
While you are enjoying your new house, why to burden yourself on loan EMI having higher rate of interest?
With balance transfer & top up, we ensure complete transparency and an easy process. You can choose to transfer your current home loan balance so you can avail lower rate of interest or even top-up on the home loan amount.
So, it’s time to re-examine your current loan terms. Switch over from your old lender to us for considerably lower rate of interest and tenor as per your convenience. Our dedicated staff at Roha will help you in the best possible way.
In todays uncertain world, many unforeseen expenses come up and a Top-Up Loan helps to tide over such situations. Get approval of your top up loan in just three days. What more! you do not need to submit any additional collaterals to us as they are just an add-on to your existing loan.
Attractive Interest Rates
No Hidden Charges
No need for additional collateral
Approval in just three days
Who can apply?Know more
All it takes is a stable and steady income. Once that is in place, anyone can apply for Home Loan individually or jointly. All property owners should be co-applicants to the loan. In addition, close family members with income sources can also be taken as co-applicants for home loan.
Eligibility Know more
- Main applicant should be more than 21 years of age at the time of applying the loan and less than 65 years at the time of loan maturity
- All applicants should be either income contributor or who are property co-owners
- Applicants should have a bank account
- Home Loan is based on applicant/s financial ability to service the loan along with suitability of collateral property for which home loan is taken
- Amount At Roha housing you can get a home loan between Rs. 5 lacs to Rs. 30 lacs.
Maximum repayment timeKnow more
At Roha Housing you can get maximum loan tenor of 25 years
Rate of Interest Know more
The rate of Interest for offering loans ranges from 12 % to 16%. In the last quarter of Oct – Dec 2020 our interest rate has ranged between 15% to 17%, with a mean rate of 15.5%.
Documents Required Know more
We at Roha Housing understand that customers in lower income group are unable to produce much income documents. Roha Housing being a specialist in assessment of lower income segment, works on advanced technology to assess this segment and thus takes minimum income papers as below:
- Duly Signed Application form
- KYC documents of all applicants
- Six Months Bank Statements
- Documents for income assessment viz Salary Slips, ITR or Kachha Records.
- Documents related to running loans along with last 6 months bank statement from which the repayment of these loans are made
- List of documents from existing Financial Institution
- Foreclosure Letter from existing Financial Institution
- Copy of complete chain documents of the property (as applicable)
Schedule of charges (PDF)Know more
Repayment Option Know more
At Roha Housing we not only give provide end to end services on taking loan from us but also offer convenient solutions to our customers to pay their EMI. A dedicated Relationship Manager is always at service right from informing about the EMI due date to picking up the cheque from the customer’s doorstep if need arise. One can also make payment through Electronic Clearing Services (ECS) or Post-dated cheques (PDC) and National Automated Clearing House (NACH).