All it takes is a stable and steady income. Once that is in place, anyone can apply for Home Loan individually or jointly. All property owners should be co-applicants to the loan. In addition, close family members with income sources can also be taken as co-applicants for home loan.
At Roha housing you can get a home loan between Rs. 5 lacs to Rs. 30lacs.
The rate of Interest for offering loans ranges from 12 % to 16 %.
In the last quarter of Oct – Dec 2020 our interest rate has ranged between 14% to 15%, with a mean rate of 14.3%.
We at Roha Housing understand that customers in lower income group are unable to produce much income documents. Roha Housing being a specialist in assessment of lower income segment, works on advanced technology to assess this segment and thus takes minimum income papers as below:
- Duly Signed Application form
- KYC Documents of all Applicants
- Six Months Bank Statements
- Salary Slips, or Kachha Records of Business
- Copy of complete chain documents of the property (as applicable)
- Architect Estimate covering the details of expected cost to be incurred on the expansion
- Additional papers can be asked on case to case basis for speedier sanction.
At Roha Housing we not only give end to end services on taking loan from us but also offer convenient solutions to our customers to pay their EMI. A dedicated Relationship Manager is always at service right from informing about the EMI due date to picking up the cheque from the customer’s doorstep if need arise. One can also make payment through Electronic Clearing Services (ECS) or Post-dated cheques (PDC) and National Automated Clearing House (NACH).